Last Updated 03/11/2022
Hospitality brands in need of pro-bono services are required to apply via our form and go through a selection process where we identify those who we feel we can support best and who have goals and vision in line with our tenets to support human equity and the preservation of the natural world. We aim to provide pro-bono services to two brands per year, however depending on the scope of work per brand, we may have the capacity to take on more.
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Identity Design
- Brand Guidelines / Standards
- Print Design
- Web Design
Exemptions: Web development, copywriting, illustration and motion graphics are not included in any pro bono services (yet).
We will assess the scope and deliverables on a per-brand-basis and cross reference with the studio’s pipeline of paying clients. We aim to deliver the work in a reasonable and fair timeframe, especially considering peak seasons and launches / re-openings.
- STUDIO CIRCA will lead the creative direction and execution on all pro-bono deliverables in-line and in-consideration-of the stakeholder's vision and goals for their brand. All final creative decisions are entrusted to us.
- All unused work and concepts are retained by STUDIO CIRCA.
- Fonts purchases, image licensing and printing costs are the responsibility of the client.
- Credit + Link must be given to STUDIO CIRCA in footer of client’s website.
Interested in a collaboration to help support your brand?